Cut three 2-inch-wide loops from the open end of an
empty, plastic bread bag.
2. Cut open the loops and knot them together to form
a long tail for your kite. Tape this tail to the
closed end of the bread bag.
3. Make a small hole an inch back from the open end
of the bag. Tie on a long piece of string for
sailing the kite in the breeze. Or, if you want to
run and let the kite sail out behind you, tie on a
shorter string and slip it on your wrist.
Pocketful of Flowers
1. Cut a strip of colored
paper 5 x 9 inches.
2. Round off the corners of one end of the paper strip and punch a hole
in that end.
3. Fold the other end up to form a 3 inch flap. Staple or glue the sides
of the flap to make a pocket.
4. Put dried flowers and leaves in the pocket. Tie a bow through the
hole in the top and proudly hang it in your room.
Looking for even more crafts
for kids? Find more than 300 free crafts, recipes &